Every geek wants to be a progeny of Ethereum blockchain or worlds most productive blockchain which supports more than 1562 projects also known as Decentralized apps or Dapps.
First and foremost step of starting any blockchain project is to measure market demand and apps available on the platform which can’t be eliminated, entrepreneur with a good foresight will choose etheruem blockchain for faster transaction or estimate block time,Bitcoin will take 10 minutes while in Ethereum average block time is 10 to 20 seconds.
For Support – Mystery Behind Block time
Benefits of Working on Blockchain Projects or Dapps
- Decentralization – This is a core concept of blockchain which makes it different from other technologies.
- Security – It ensures security by working on crypto algorithms.
- Transparent – All transactions are recorded in public ledger which secures everything.
- Accounting – All transactions are properly recorded which gives accuracy of records.
- Reliable and Scalable – Blockchain is reliable and scalable with help of thousands of nodes in a peer-to-peer network.
- Cost saving – No Intermediate is required to process transaction
For Support – An Advice before starting the blockchain business
Most popular Dapps
- Augur – This platform is a peer-to-peer oracle and prediction market
platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. Visit – https://www.augur.net/
- SingularDTV – An entertainment platform or studio which is decentralized and and peer to peer network working on Ethereum Blockchain which empowers artists and creators to manage their projects from development to distribution.
- Decentraland – Virtual reality platform which works on Ethereum blockchain .Decentraland is a virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain where users can monetize their content.
- Axie Infinity – People here can collect, raise and battle cute fantasy creature.https://axieinfinity.com/
Big Players in Blockchain Technology –
- J.P. Morgan Chase – Fintech
- Thomson Reuters
Beside Fintech startups their are numerous other areas where Blockchain technology is very usefull
- Data Management
- Identity and Authentication
- Job Market
- Media and Content distribution
- Real Estate
- Social Networks