In this post, we will discuss Bitcoin Faucet’s vulnerability or How to hack a Bitcoin Faucet?. Let’s find out that is it possible to steal the private keys of a user or hacking a bitcoin wallet.
This article is only for educational purpose, we have no intentions to violate any law.
- Bitcoin the most prominent word almost known by all of us but do you know what exactly it is?
- Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency or a form of electronic cash.
- It is a decentralized digital currency which does not have any center or any manager.
- It is a peer to peer network which allows us to transfer bitcoin and make the transaction by the users easily without a need of any conciliator.
- Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and are recorded in a record called a blockchain.
- However, Bitcoin was invented by a mysterious person or a group of persons using the name Satoshi Nakamoto.
- It was released as open source system in 2009.
- Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining.
- They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services.
- However, Bitcoin is a kind of reward processing unit which is very common nowadays we will also discuss some of the ways to earn free bitcoins so stay tuned.
- Read Also – Free Bitcoin Mining without investment in 2019
Is it possible to Hack Bitcoin Faucet?
Before understanding the process of hacking a Bitcoin Faucet you need to understand the following terms,
- What is Bitcoin Faucet and How it works?
- About Bitcoin Wallet
What is Bitcoin Faucet?
This is a reward function incorporated into websites and a reward is paid when a user completes some tasks and play the games on the site. A bitcoin faucet is a feature on apps and websites that steadily drips bitcoin. For example, a website may dispense a fraction of a bitcoin in every few minutes. It’s usually an extremely small amount, equivalent to a few cents or a dollar, awarded to one user in every few minutes.
Tasks may range from solving a captcha image or also from inviting new members into the site. The rewarding system dispenses a fraction of bitcoin in an hour or in predetermined time intervals. Since the amount of bitcoin is withdraw in minutes, and the amount system keeps track the earning of each user and is sent to the user’s bitcoin wallet once a certain amount has been accumulated.
The earning are in the small fractions which cannot be stored in a regular wallet. So Bitcoin faucet uses a nano wallet to store such a small amount of Bitcoins. However, These fractions are automatically withdrawn when a larger amount of Bitcoin is made.
About Bitcoin Wallet
A Bitcoin wallet is a program which stores Bitcoins programmatically which is also known as a digital wallet. To protect it uses a private key for every Bitcoin address that is saved in the Bitcoin wallet of the owner of the balance. Bitcoin wallets also facilitate sending and receiving Bitcoins functionality. Furthermore, There are four main types of wallets Desktop, Mobile, hardware and Web wallets.
More about Bitcoin wallets
How to hack a Bitcoin faucet?
Bitcoin Faucet is a website which uses Bitcoin wallet to store Bitcoins that can be hacked in following in ways,
- By Hacking the Stolen Values Stores: The value of cryptocurrencies is normally stored in the file storage called wallets. However, these wallets can sometimes be manipulated, transferred and stolen same to any other value storage we have on our computers. The worse situation is when people tend to forget the unlocking passwords or their hard drives keeping the store get stolen which renders these value stores to become inaccessible forever. The same sort of issues can be caused by Ransomware. And, once this happens, Then it is not possible to access the wallet using another computer.
Weak Mnemonic Phrases: This is a more computational intensive attack but still possible. A Brainwallet is a 13-word password used to generate a root key that is used as a private unlocking key or a root private unlocking key for HD wallets. People have a tendency to miss-use of this and make their Brainwallet phrases common phrases like song lyrics; you could probably build a dictionary of lyrics from hit songs and execute a dictionary attack. However, attacking with weak Mnemonic Phrase is a powerful way to hack a bitcoin faucet.
- Common website hacking techniques: There are some common techniques used by attackers to hack a website. It includes Phishing, using the malicious code, UI Redress, Cookie theft, DDoS Attack, DNS spoofing, SQL injection, Keylogger injection, non- and targeted website attack.
There are some common techniques which can be used to hack a Bitcoin Faucet. We have explained about Bitcoin Faucet and Bitcoin wallet. All you need to find is vulnerable faucet to make it successful.
Popular Faucets other than bitcoin:
- Free NEO Faucet | Earn Free NEO from Best Paying Faucets
- Free Dogecoin Faucet | Moon Dogecoin | Earn Free Dogecoin
- 808Coin Faucet to Earn Free 808Coin (808)
- ZCoin Faucet to Earn Free ZCoin (XZC) without investment
- Claim Free Bitcoin Cash from the Best BCH Faucets
- SmileyCoin Faucet | Earn SmileyCoin (SMLY) Without Investment
- Free Litecoin Faucet | Claim Free Litecoin (LTC) | Earn Free LTC
- Dash Faucet | Claim Free Dash | Earn free Dash
- Decred Faucet | Earn Free Decred (DCR) without investment
- Tron Faucet | Earn Free Tron (TRX) without investment