Here is How to Hack Bitcoin Wallet or Private keys by using some common ways. These methods include weak mnemonic phrases and stolen value stores.
What is Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is the most prominent word almost known by all of us but do you know what exactly it is?
- Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency or a form of electronic cash.
- It is a decentralized digital currency that does not have any center or manager.
- It is a peer-to-peer network that allows us to transfer bitcoin and make the transaction by the users easily without the need for any conciliator.
- Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and are recorded in a record called a blockchain.
- However, Bitcoin was invented by a mysterious person or a group of persons using the name Satoshi Nakamoto.
- It was released as an open-source system in 2009.
- Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining.
- They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services.
- However, Bitcoin is a kind of reward processing unit that is very common nowadays we will also discuss some of the ways to earn free bitcoins so stay tuned.
- Read Also – How to generate free bitcoins?
Read More about Bitcoin
Can we hack Someone’s Bitcoin Wallet
Before getting into the details of how to hack a Bitcoin wallet, and hack someone’s Bitcoin wallet, you should first understand that Bitcoin is nobody’s property Blockchain, the Bitcoin public ledger maintains a record of all the addresses and some value is then attached in the particular key that identifies each of record.
So, when someone owns Bitcoin, what they actually have is the private key for unlocking the particular address on the Blockchain. These unlocking keys are stored both online and offline in a different way and each of them has certain security levels. Then also, they all are vulnerable because, if you want to know how to hack a Bitcoin wallet, all you have to do is to somehow access that character’s string which forms the private key.
Mostly, it is the insiders who carry out such an attack as they don’t even need to know the hacking thing at all. All they need to do is to copy the entire database containing unlocking private keys to their own Bitcoins located on all the addresses stored in the database. You can also do the same thing if you are an insider and you know how to break into the database. And, once you do, you’ll be able to spend all the Bitcoins anywhere that you like.
How to Hack Bitcoin Wallet or Private Keys
1. Steal the Bitcoin private keys
What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- A Bitcoin Private Key is a secret key that acts as a ticket to spend bitcoins.
- One or more private keys are contained in every Bitcoin Wallet.
- Every Bitcoin private key is related to all the bitcoin addresses which are generated for the Bitcoin wallet.
- These keys are very important and should be stored safely. These can be kept safely within the computer files and can be printed on paper.
- From a wallet that has imported an untrusted or insecure private key, Bitcoin can be easily stolen or hacked at any time.
More information at Bitcoin.it
How to steal the Bitcoin Private keys
- The simplest way to steal Bitcoins is from an online service that stores private keys.
- All you need to do is to access that string which forms the private key as all online services are vulnerable.
- This job can be done easily if you are an insider by copying the database containing the private keys.
- You can also use a Keylogger to copy every seed, password, and pin by recording the keystrokes of the users.
- The Keyloggers are impossible to be detected by the users.
- Lastly, to install keyloggers in someone’s computer or phone you can create a malicious site or an email.
2. Stolen value stores
- The value of cryptocurrencies is normally stored in file storage called wallets.
- However, these wallets can sometimes be manipulated, transferred, and stolen the same as any other value storage we have on our computers.
- The worse situation is when people tend to forget the unlocking passwords or their hard drives keeping the store get stolen which renders these value stores to become inaccessible forever.
- The same sort of issues can be caused by Ransomware.
- And, once this happens, Then it is not possible to access the wallet using another computer.
- Now, that’s what hackers normally take advantage of.
- In fact, Today, hacking attempts are made on online wallets and many even get successful.
- So, if you’re also trying to achieve the same, you can also give it a try.
3. Weak Mnemonic Phrases
- This is a more computationally intensive attack but still possible.
- A brain wallet is a 13-word password used to generate a root key that is used as a private unlocking key or a root private unlocking key for HD wallets.
- People have a tendency to miss-use this and make their Brainwallet phrases common phrases like song lyrics;
- You could probably build a dictionary of lyrics from hit songs and execute a dictionary attack.
- Basically, you would need to mention the dictionary, generate a key pair for each phrase and look on the bitcoin network for any coins registered to that key pair’s bitcoin address.
- However, Once you find a hit you could make a new transaction with those funds and send them into your secured wallet.
- This is a way to Hack the Bitcoin wallet and it works 100%.
- So, if you’re also trying to achieve the same, you can also give it a try.
- Lastly, All the very best.
4. Convert your Bitcoins
- Now you have got millions of Bitcoins in your wallet and you want to spend them by purchasing cars and villas.
- But the problem is that the Villa owner is not accepting Bitcoins and you need to convert them into USD.
- If such an amount will be sold in exchange you will get caught. So the best way to convert your Bitcoins into USD is to sell these coins to offline buyers.
- Sell your Bitcoins in fractions and get rich by maintaining your anonymity.
Hacks to Earn Bitcoin For Free
1. Teaching about Bitcoins
- Once you gain high-level knowledge of the Bitcoin market and cryptocurrency in general, and you have lots of knowledge about bitcoins and bitcoins market then you can always impart knowledge to others who are starting off in the business and seeking guidance.
- Whether you can give investment strategies, choose cost-efficient mining hardware, or set up a mining pool, people worldwide are on the constant lookout for experienced guidance or mentorship.
- Lastly, Teaching is the Best Bitcoin Hack to earn Free Bitcoins without any need to hack someone’s Bitcoin Wallet.
2. Bitcoin Earning hack by Bitcoin Faucet
You can make some money out of these big Bitcoin faucet sites which are better than your idea of How to Hack Bitcoin Wallet.
- MOON LITECOIN – Here you can claim free Litecoins whenever you want there are no restrictions on time. Other sites offer users to claim free Litecoins once per hour or day.
- MOON BITCOIN – The longer you leave this Bitcoin Faucet more you will get 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day. On this site, you can claim a smaller amount every 5 minutes.
- FREE BITCO.in – Win up to $200 in Bitcoin. Also, You can win Hi-lo jackpots up to 1BTC and a free weekly lottery with prizes.
4. Best Bitcoin Hack is to play games
Probably the most fun form of work, there are a variety of Bitcoin games that do not require any investment. Also, this provides you with a foolproof way to earn Bitcoin and there are a few options like ChopCoin, Coinbrawl, and Bitcoin’s and Aliens mobile app.
List of Popular Websites from where you can get 1 Free Bitcoin by playing games online,
In conclusion, we have shown you the ways to hack a Bitcoin Wallet and some ideas or hacks to Earn Bitcoin in a legit way.