You can Get Free Ripple (XRP) Coins without any investment or effort. All you need to do is invest your time and receive free tokens from the Ripple Faucet and by playing Games.
What is Ripple?
- Ripple is a payment protocol developed by Ripple Labs and was formerly named as Opencoin in 2012.
- Ripple mining is restricted because It works on nodes and is secured by the developer of Ripple rather than the working of Bitcoin.
- It was created by Ryan Fugger after perceiving the idea of the development of payment protocol or digital currency in 2004.
- Furthermore, It runs on the Ripple protocol (RTXP) which was produced by Ryan Fogger.
- In 2013 after ripple completed and launched the website ripplepay.com, its time for an angel funding round which was held two times in 2013.
- However, This fund round was participated by Accenture Ventures, SCB Digital Ventures, the venture arm of Siam Commercial Bank.
- Ripple’s peer-to-peer node program is open source and every developer can contribute to them.
- There were more coins introduced on the method of Ripple as it is a cost-efficient program to users.
- It received a $700k money penalty from U.S. Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network for willful violation of the Bank Secrecy Act and running a payment business without any consideration.
More information about Ripple at Wikipedia
Earn FreeRipple From Highest paying Faucets
- CoinFaucet.io: Coin Faucet dispenses FreeRipple coins every 60 minutes. It has a minimum withdrawal of 1.00000000 XRP with no fees.
- 3BTC: 3BTC dispenses Free XRP coins every 60 minutes. It has a minimum withdrawal of 1.100000000 XRP with 0.1XRP as the withdrawal fee.
- AllCoins: Allcoins dispenses Free Ripple coins every 60 minutes. It has a minimum withdrawal of 2.00000000 XRP with 0.1XRP as the withdrawal fee.