You can Get 1 Free Bitcoin Per day without any efforts by using Bitcoin Faucet sites and Cloud Mining sites. Making money online with bitcoins is very easy all you need to do is to invest some time.
What is Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin the most prominent word almost known by all of us but do you know what exactly it is?
- It is a cryptocurrency or a form of electronic cash.
- Also, It is a decentralized digital currency which does not have any center or any manager.
- Furthermore, It is a peer to peer network which allows us to transfer bitcoin and make the transaction by the users easily without a need of any conciliator.
- Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and are recorded in a record called a blockchain.
- Bitcoin was invented by a mysterious person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open source system in 2009.
- Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining.
- They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services.
- However, Bitcoin is a kind of reward processing unit which is very common nowadays we will also discuss some of the ways to earn free bitcoins so stay tuned.
Who Invented Bitcoin?
Bitcoins were invented in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, to empower the digital transaction between the cities and countries.
Can we make a living with earning free Bitcoins?
- You can easily earn free Bitcoins instantly without any efforts when you earn free bitcoins and hold in your blockchain wallet.
- Later, you can sell your collected bitcoins for real money.
- You will learn how to make free bitcoins it is possible at the end of reading this article.
|1 Satoshi||= 0.00000001 ฿|
|100,000 Satoshi||= 0.00100000 ฿|
|1,000,000 Satoshi||= 0.01000000 ฿|
|10,000,000 Satoshi||= 0.10000000 ฿|
|100,000,000 Satoshi||= 1.00000000 ฿|
Read More about Bitcoin
Common ways to get 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day
There are some methods to get 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day which are discussed below,
1. Bitcoin Mining
- This is the process of getting Bitcoins with using a specially designed computer hardware its called “Bitcoin Miner“.
- You further need to install physical hardware at your home or office (or) create the contract with cloud mining centers.
- The total amount of bitcoins you received will depend on your hardware mining clock speed, usually denoted as hertz(Hz).
- Its price as based on its mining power and speed, however, the price starts at Rs. 25,000INR(500USD) to Rs. 10,00,000INR(20000USD) based on its mining power.
- Mining Bitcoins required a small investment from you that included buying the hardware and installing at your place. Furthermore, running the Miner 24/7 hrs to earn free bitcoins from Bitcoin Mining.
- However, There is no work involved here, but you should maintain zero power-cuts to earn a decent amount of Bitcoins every day.
What is Bitcoin Cloud Mining?
- Bitcoin Cloud mining is enabling users to purchase the computational power of the hardware.
- Furthermore, It is the process of mining Bitcoin without any need for managing hardware, software, electricity, and other things.
All you need to do cloud mining is a computer or graphics card and internet connection. The software for cloud mining can be downloaded and installed on your computer to get 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day . Furthermore, There are some free services which offer cloud mining services for everyone.
- Nicehash: It is a Slovenian based company dealing in cryptocurrencies. There act as a broker between miners and sellers of hashing power required to mine Bitcoin. Furthermore, They use the sharing economy approach to connect buyers and sellers. However, To 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day with Nice hash all you need to do is download software for selling hashing power. Furthermore, The software will automatically detect the mining efficiency of your Computer and will provide earning depending on the mining power.
- Minergate: It is similar to Nicehash where users are provided software to give their hashing power to mine Cryptocurrencies. You can use your Normal computers to get started with Minergate and Collect 1 bitcoin. All you need to do is grab the software in your PC and provide your hashing power to them. The rewards will be automatically provided in your Minergate’s account. You can also use your smartphone to mine Bitcoin with Minergate. However, mining with Minergate will be very fun and if it’s profitable you can also purchase efficient hardware.
2. Trading Bitcoins
- Trading is a procedure of buying or selling something that includes anything such as commodities, documents, pure money, shares, and dividends etc.
- Bitcoin trading is similar to pure money trading, where the Bitcoin is a primary medium for buying and selling.
- Also, There are internet broker’s available to buying and selling and perform these trading operations.
- If you have cash in hand, you can convert your cash into Bitcoins and join the online broker’s to start the trading.
- Also, You can start also Binary Options Trading for using Bitcoins because of less risk and huge earnings.
3. Earning Free BTC with Bitcoin Faucet Sites
What is a Bitcoin Faucet?
- Bitcoin faucets are websites or online applications that act as a reward system for those users who completed tasks set forth by a particular website or application.
- Furthermore, In exchange for completing tasks or a captcha, users are awarded by Satoshi and that is Bitcoin Faucets.
1 Satoshi in Bitcoins(BTC) = 0.00000001
Why These Faucets provide rewards?
- Many people have heard how Bitcoin has been growing and has made a handful of lucky people a lot of money with earn from Bitcoins Faucets.
- Earning from Bitcoin Faucets is In the exchange of completing tasks or a captcha, users are awarded by Satoshi and that is Bitcoin Faucets.
- To receive 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day we will use faucets in the form of a website or online applications which will dispense rewards after completion of tasks.
- Furthermore, you can get 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day with completed by simply referring friends, playing games and completing surveys and captchas.
- These faucet sites make their earnings from ads and distribute their earnings in rewards and expenses such as hosting.
- The ads are pay-per-click, pop-up, pay-per-impression, or just there, chances are the site is making a steady stream of money just by having advertisements on the pages.
- In addition to ads, faucet sites might also have affiliate links to create some extra revenue.
- Furthermore, if users follow the link and sign up for or buy something then the faucets site earn from this link. Then it gives you some basic unit of Bitcoins.
- It is the best way to get 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day with apps and websites.
- However, Bitcoin faucet is the reward program in the form of a website and apps, where the user will be rewarded with Bitcoin satoshis.
- Also, If you need step by step instruction kindly do follow the article where I have written all about bitcoin Faucets.
List of Best Bitcoin Faucets
- MOON LITECOIN – Here you can claim free Litecoins whenever you want there are no restrictions of time. Other sites offer users to claim free Litecoins once per hour or day. Visit MoonLitecoin.
- MOON BITCOIN – The longer you leave this Bitcoin Faucet more you will get 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day . On this site, you can claim a smaller amount every 5 minutes. Visit – Moon Bitcoin
- FREE BITCO.in – Win up to $200 in Bitcoin . Also, You can win Hi-lo jackpots up to 1BTC and free weekly lottery with prizes. Visit – FreeBitco.in
4. Playing games to 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day
- Probably the most fun form of work, there are a variety of Bitcoin games that does not require any investment and also this provides you with a foolproof way to earn Bitcoin.
- Also, there are few options like ChopCoin, Coinbrawl and Bitcoin’s and Aliens mobile app.
List of Popular Websites from where you can 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day by playing games online,
5. Completing some tasks to 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day
- I’m a hundred and ten percent sure that most of the people enjoy sitting back and watching good tv or follow the latest online video craze.
- Imagine if you could earn free money by just watching online videos? There is Some websites offer a good return on Bitcoin just for watching their ads and following their website.
- Ads4btc is one such kind of website where viewers have to watch an advert lasting between 2- 60 seconds and are rewarded some amount of BTC.
- COINADDER and Vidybit are such websites that pay you some amount by simply for viewing their ads broadcasted.
- There are some small tasks that Users can complete small tasks and answer questions to earn some money.
- CoinWorker and Bitfortip reward money for taking up small analytical tasks that you just give answering correctly in miniature quizzes.
- Earning Bitcoins by doing menial jobs such as the ones mentioned above is a viable and decent option but a significant increase in pay cannot be expected but this ways are more easiest and best for earning free bitcoins.
6. Teaching about Bitcoins to 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day
- Once you gain a high-level knowledge of the Bitcoin market and cryptocurrency in general, and you have lots of knowledge about bitcoins and bitcoins market then you can always impart knowledge to others who are starting off in the business and seeks guidance.
- Whether you can give investment strategies, choosing cost efficient mining hardware or setting up a mining pool, people around the world are on the constant lookout for experienced guidance or mentorship.
7. Earn Bitcoins by Android Smartphones
- There are different ways to get 1 free Bitcoin with your personal Android phones.
- First, you create your Coinbase wallet and then enter in a wallet address that is given above.
- Also, Earn bitcoin from every task that you completed and then receive payments within some hours.
Read a Whole Guide to Earn Free Bitcoins on Android Smartphones
Read also –
- Free Bitcoin Cash Mining + Get Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for Free
- How to Get Free Bitcoins Now from the Biggest Bitcoin Faucet Sites
All the methods to get 1 Free Bitcoin Per Day are discussed above. In conclusion, you may select any of the methods to earn free Bitcoins online.